
A Jewish boy asks his father for twenty dollars.
His father replied, "ten dollars, what in the world do you need five dollars for, I'd be happy to give you a dollar, here's a quarter."
.
.

Q: Define: Genius
A: A "C" student with a Jewish mother.
"The Dance of Death"
Ruth and Golda were walking along Hendon High Street. Ruth says, "My son Irving is getting married. He tells me he is engaged to a wonderful girl, but... he thinks she may have a disease called herpes.
Golda says, "Do you have any idea what this herpes is, and can he catch it?"
Ruth replies, "No, but I am just so thrilled to hear about Irving's engagement - it's time he settled down. As far as the herpes goes...who knows?"
"Well," says Golda, "I have a very good medical dictionary at home. I'll look it up and call you."
So Golda goes home, looks it up, and calls Ruth.
"Ruth, I found it. Not to worry. It says herpes is a disease of the gentiles."
"Ruth, I found it. Not to worry. It says herpes is a disease of the gentiles."

Hey Muhammad, take a look at this cartoon! They've got you being hijacked by Muslim extremists ~ it's a riot!
Aww, You guys.
Now read the "joke" below!
THE JEW AND THE ARAB
A Jew and an Arab go into a bakery.
The Arab steals 3 pastries and puts them in his pocket.
"See, how good I am. The owner didn't even see anything."
The Jew says to the Arab, "I'm going to show you there is nobody better at stealing than a Jew."
He goes to the owner and says, "Give me a pastry and I will show you a magic trick."
Intrigued, the owner accepts and gives him a pastry.
The Jew waits until the owner blinks, swallows it and asks for another one.
The owner gives him another one.
Then the Jew screams "Terrorist!" and pops it into his mouth as the owner looks to the distraction.
He asks for another one and stomps on the Arab's toe. The Arab, of course, yelps. The Jew eats the third pastry.
The owner is starting to wonder where the magic trick is and says, "What did you do with the pastries? Are you trying to fool me? How did you do that?"
The Jew answers, "Look in the Arab's pocket."
.
.
Who WOULD Jesus bomb?
Spring and Summer Satanic Ritual Dates and sacrifices. You may not believe in it but they do and that is what matters.























































.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment