Thursday, June 6, 2013

ALTERNATIVE SATURDAY CARTOONS: MONSANTO SPECIAL: JUNE 8, 2013

I have folders overflowing with images I have collected over the years; few get posted. These images from the Monsanto folder are far from being funny but they are effective. Please feel free to spread them about so that more people become aware of this problem and begin to CARE. Last weekend's international demonstrations were a real eye opener to the PTB ~ world wide protests that were not even promoted by their "acceptable" revolutionaries (Greenpeace for example). Their worst enemy is an educated public. Please enjoy... if that is possible. And I did not even get into the GMO cartoons or the material on their pesticides....
 

















 Yes, the modern gods have created a robotic bee to pollinate...









 



















Terminator Seed

 Early Monsanto motto: "If we don't sell you, we both lose money."

























Any source

No comments:

Post a Comment