Dear Premier,Read more »
Wind Company Bully Tactics
The February Throne Speech introduced the concept of ’willing hosts’ for your government’s energy projects. Since that time there has been a lot of discussion of municpalities as willing hosts. l would like your government also to consider the landowners who are actually providing the land for the wind turbine projects on their property. I am one of those who made a mistake and signed a wind company lease. Since shortly after signing, i have being trying to correct my mistake but have not been successful as the contract provided by the wind company is so one-sided that there are only cancellation clauses for the wind company,
In my legal process, l have seen first-hand the wind company’s aggressive tactics. I am definitely not a ’willing' host, I think that I qualify as ‘bullied host’. I am reading about NEXTera’s threatened lawsuit against Esther Wrlghtman. I expect that your government is embarrassed by the public exposure of this company’s tactics. I think you should be aware that this is not an isolated situation, other wind companies are using exactly the same tactics as NEXTera. Newspapers have just not written about them.
In my case ...
Article any source
No comments:
Post a Comment