Thursday, July 3, 2008

Why I like bear market!!!

This is again my personal view. You guys must be having a different take on this issue. So guys share you views as comment to this post.

The reasons why I still like bear market even though I m sitting on huge losses is as follows:

  1. For young and new investors like us it gives a great buying opportunity.
  2. I remember before Jan ’08, I just use to see the share price of Blue Chip and thought these are not my cup of tea. Suddenly five months down the line, I am buying Blue Chip like Reliance and L&T.
  3. The bear market takes the poison of “overvaluation” out of the stocks.
  4. During the BULL run, you find a lot of analysts and advisor deluging there recommendation. Never in a bear run have I got any recommendation. So you have a lot of time to apply your brain and heart to select a stock.
  5. The bear market makes you understand the value and meaning of PROFIT BOOKING. Lot of long turn investor, say an investor who invested three year back, must have got nothing for his patience. If he had thought of rotating his money after every completed year. He would have made a lot. Rotating and booking PROFIT is an art which an investor need to learn. Putting the money and forgetting it is not the best of strategies.
  6. A bear market exemplifies the saying “CASH is KING”.
  7. If one knows how to deal with derivatives, he can make a lot of money by trading PUT strategy.
  8. The best is part is that you know….. the Morning is near….. and Bulls will return sooner…. So guys take this as an opportunity and believe me LOSS is not loss until its realized. The same holds true for PROFIT…..
Any source

No comments:

Post a Comment