Saturday, March 30, 2013

SATURDAY CARTOONS: EASTER EDITION: MARCH 30, 2013

 
  Rather odd Easter combination, don't you think?

x

"But when they found the stone rolled back and Christ was gone,
 where did they think He went?"
"I know! He left a happy trail in the sky so everybody could follow Him!"

 Our Gang

 The lovely Doris Day
.

 That bunny definitely creeps me out.
 



Evil bunny. 

 Lots of fun here!



 Another very sinister alien-type bunny with two sweet little boys.


 My personal favourite of the week.
Hush! We all have our brain dead moments!

Easter joy attend you ~ or we will shoot you!
.

 I thought the stork brought babies. Or is there a reference to fertility here?

Chicken armed and dangerous.

People! Bow down! I am your new go-hahahah. Your new.... hahahaha. Ah, I can't stop laughing. Sorry. Your new god.
 









 Mary Pickford


 I wonder what that little gnome has been smoking in his pretty little egg. He looks a tad wasted.



 Uhm, these are a class project of Easter eggs? Now this is truly lame.

 Some girls jump out of cakes.







 Official creepy bunny extraordinaire. One of the worst costumes ever.

 What is that in his lap?!






 OK, the bunny above is pretty cute and the kid is screaming. This bunny is so monstrously ugly.... maybe she is traumatized.



 Totally traumatized ~ such a cute bunny too!


 Scary bunny warning. Mom dated a panda for awhile perhaps?


 The sweetest smile and the most evil icy blue eyed bunny glare.




 These two are.... bunnies?




She may not be traumatized but I know I would be.

They cannot pay 
poor bunny enough for days like this. Note the one about to land on her head.

 I wonder if I can fit them both in my mouth at the same time...

"Y- y- you aren't going to eat me are you?"


 This bunny's mother dated Satan .....

Any source

No comments:

Post a Comment