Tuesday, March 29, 2011

LUIS LOPEZ RUNNING AS A CANDIDATE FOR THE 45TH DISTRICT OF THE CALIFORNIA ASSEMBLY

Local community advocate, Luis Lopez, is running as a Democratic candidate for the 45th District of the State Assembly.

A communication from a Luis Lopez supporter:

I would like to ask you to go to the link below to learn more about Luis' candidacy for the 45th District of the California Assembly. I have known Luis for a number of years through his community service. I am encouraged by his progressive candidacy because he does not fit the mold of a typical political candidate. I have found Luis to be a hard-working thoughtful person who cares about the community. There have been times when I didn't concur with Luis' position, but I felt able to discuss this with him with the knowledge that he would listen with an open mind. When he asked me to support his candidacy, I told him I would if he wouldn't mind my expressing my honest opinion. He welcomed that condition and encouraged me to speak my mind.
However, this Luis Lopez shouldn’t be confused with other Luis Lopez in the 45th Assembly District. Luis Lopez (the candidate) lives and does community work in Silver Lake while the other Luis Lopez is a small business owner and does community work in Atwater Village.

For more information about Luis Lopez (the candidate) go to:



Article any source

No comments:

Post a Comment