Thursday, March 31, 2011

New viewing options for Finance Trends readers

Blogger has introduced some new viewing options for blog readers and I wanted to share these with you. 

In addition to our regular site layout, you can now view Finance Trends Matter in five new formats called, "dynamic views" for readers

While I thought this would be a gimmicky style option, it turns out that the new views are pretty sleek and I imagine they'd be great for mobile web readers and iPad users. Here's one format I particularly liked, called "flipcard". 


As you can see, this view contains all our recent posts and I like they way the images from certain posts stack up with neighboring post titles. Pretty sharp, actually.

Take it for a spin. You'll find a drop-down bar that lets you easily navigate the five viewing formats to find the one that's right for you.  Any source

No comments:

Post a Comment