Friday, February 26, 2010

MY NAME IS LULU, I NEED A NEW HOME!

My name is Lulu; I am a three-year-old male Dalmatian “Volkswagen-Muffler” mix. I am very friendly and enjoy frolicking in gardens. My current owner, Luis Lopez Automotive, would like to find a better home for me. Please consider adopting me… I need a new loving home.


Lulu will be available for auction at the “Atwater Elementary School Field Trip Fundraiser”. All proceeds will go to Friends of Atwater Elementary (FOA), a 501 (c) 3 Non-Profit Organization.

Atwater Elementary School Field Trip Fundraiser
Date: Saturday, March 6, 2010
Time: 6:00pm - 10:00pm
Location: 55 Degree Wine, 3111 Glendale Blvd, Atwater Village, CA 90039

FOA will be having an amazing Wine Tasting and a fantastic Silent Auction with all proceeds to go directly to Atwater Elementary School so that each student can have a field trip this year. Tickets are $30 per person and donations are welcome.

For more information go to http://www.friendsofatwater.org/
Article any source

No comments:

Post a Comment